Seeking experienced line cooks for various locations to grow the Fins Family. Must have experience in preparing a variety of food types in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers, and other types of commercial kitchen equipment. In addition you must take pride in your product, comply with and understand Fins standards on each dish, comply with policies and procedures, properly prepare your station for yourself and your co-workers, maintain a sanitary work environment, competency in food preparation and handling as well as proper storage. Teamwork is of the utmost important and you must be able and willing to assist with all BOH responsibilities. You must be able to communicate with your co-workers and management for both back and front of the house.
Competitive pay, benefits package and potential for growth
For more information and to send a resume email Employment@FinsGroup.com
Looking for a positive, out-going, people-person to serve as host for El Jefe Gordo on Rehoboth Avenue. Year Round position with potential for growth. Apply by emailing Employment@Finsgroup.com
Is craft beer the reason you get out of bed in the morning? Do you have a love of all things local & hand crafted? Come join the team at Big Oyster Brewery in Lewes Delaware and share the love! We're seeking experienced Expos and Food Runners with a passion for crafted food and excellent customer service. Growth potential and benefits. Email Employment@FinsGroup.com with interest and resume
The Assistant Manager’s primary responsibility is to maintain daily operations for the location in accordance with Fins Hospitality Group standards as it directly relates to customer service. Additional duties can include but are not limited to, oversight & completion of inventories, invoicing procedures, payroll, HR compliance, scheduling, and any other tasks that may be delegated by the General Manager. Direct reporting and constant flow of communication and information to the General Manager, Operations Director, CFO, and owner at all times.
MAIN AREAS OF FOCUS
- Oversee and manage areas related directly to guest service
- Utilize par systems for product ordering, scheduling, etc. to maximize profits
- Ensuring all invoicing and reporting is completed correctly and in a timely manner in accordance with company policies and procedure
- Daily counts of petty cash, bar drawers, server drops, and bank drops & maintaining all applicable logs and sheets appropriately.
- Ensure positive guest experience in all aspects of service from entrance to exit. Ensure “everyone leaves happy”. Respond to complaints, taking any and all action needed to turn dissatisfied customers into returning customers
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service
- “Touch tables” to ensure feedback is received, issues are resolved, customers are engaged in their experience, ask questions, answer questions, hold doors, bus tables, refill drinks, reset tables, and perform all other duties related to direct service of each guest
- Ensure a safe work environment for all employees and address any level of safety concerns immediately
- Complete all applicable accident report forms for guests and/or employees and submit to HR promptly and without d