The Assistant Manager’s primary responsibility is to maintain daily operations for the location in accordance with Fins Hospitality Group standards as it directly relates to customer service. Additional duties can include but are not limited to, oversight & completion of inventories, invoicing procedures, payroll, HR compliance, scheduling, and any other tasks that may be delegated by the General Manager. Direct reporting and constant flow of communication and information to the General Manager, Operations Director, CFO, and owner at all times.
MAIN AREAS OF FOCUS
- Oversee and manage areas related directly to guest service
- Utilize par systems for product ordering, scheduling, etc. to maximize profits
- Ensuring all invoicing and reporting is completed correctly and in a timely manner in accordance with company policies and procedure
- Daily counts of petty cash, bar drawers, server drops, and bank drops & maintaining all applicable logs and sheets appropriately.
- Ensure positive guest experience in all aspects of service from entrance to exit. Ensure “everyone leaves happy”. Respond to complaints, taking any and all action needed to turn dissatisfied customers into returning customers
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service
- “Touch tables” to ensure feedback is received, issues are resolved, customers are engaged in their experience, ask questions, answer questions, hold doors, bus tables, refill drinks, reset tables, and perform all other duties related to direct service of each guest
- Ensure a safe work environment for all employees and address any level of safety concerns immediately
- Complete all applicable accident report forms for guests and/or employees and submit to HR promptly and without d
Executive Sous Chef
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000-$60,000 per year + benefits pacakge